Sunday, September 14, 2008

more referrals......more hope!

We just recently found out that on Sept. 5th, 4 little boys were referred to 4 families who are working with Bethany! We were so excited to hear that! Even just hearing something like that gives us hope that ours will come very soon. I can't even say how many times I have heard the phone ring wondering if it was the call! I know I shouldn't be, but I think about it so many times a day, everyday, that I think that I might make myself go crazy! :) We are just so excited to have a our little addition added to our family. I know at this point that we won't travel right away when we get our referral. After we learn who our baby is, we still have to go through the Ethiopian court system, and have everything cleared. Then after our court date if we pass court, we should get an invitation to travel, and then can plan when we want to go!!! We are just anticipating these things to occur so much, I am sure that it will seem like it was such a short time that we waited. But even now it seems like it has been a long time.................. :)

No comments: