Thursday, March 26, 2009

God amazes me again!

Well, to say the least, I am stunned! After hearing about our court news on Tuesday, I was just very frusterated, and just was so ready to hear when our new court date would be. I had some very candid conversations with God yesterday, just to get it out of my system. Although I thought I actually took the news pretty well, I still was just so unsettled with everything. Well, last night rolls around, and we had our small group (which was very great by the way!), and we were all coming upstairs to have a little dessert, and I hear my phone ringing! Well, I see that it is our social worker, and I started freaking out. I didn't even want to answer the phone, because if it was more bad news, I wanted my husband to tell me! After a couple minutes of talking to her on the phone, Adam says "somehow, no one really knows how, we have passed court today!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Just in one day, going from no, to yes? I think that I was just so excited, and shocked at the same time, I didn't even know what to say! It seems God likes us to have a group of people around us too lately with adoption news! ;) Well, we are so excited, and can't wait to travel now. Now we just need to hear about his TB test, and hopefully it is negative, then we will get a travel call! Who knows when that will be, but lately, God has been very sneaky! ;)

2 comments:

Lindsy said...

Adam and Becky - thats an awesome miracle. Congratulations! I know you are both so eager to just get to him and bring him home. Happy for you both. Thanks for sharing the Good News!

HollyMarie said...

I'm so happy for the turn of events for you guys. God is full of surprises, isn't He? Now for that travel call!